1) What’s the difference between daily Cialis and ordinary Cialis?
In fact, this is one and the same drug, difference is in the dosage. Daily Cialis contains 5 mg of the active ingredient and is taken every day for reaching cumulative effect. 36-hours Cialis contains 20 mg of tadalafil and is used for quick ease of ED symptoms.
2) Can I cut one 20 mg pill of Cialis into two?
According to the manufacturer’s instruction, Cialis is swallowed whole. At the same time, the pill is not coated with any special film, so nothing dangerous will happen if you split it into two. In any case, if you are not sure, consult your doctor.
3) Can regular use of Cialis cause infertility?
No, Cialis doesn’t affect the quality of sperm cells as well as the ability of a man to have children. But erectile dysfunction can be a symptom of a more serious disorder, which can cause infertility.
4) I am a woman. What will happen to me if I take 20 mg Cialis? Will it boost my sexual experience?
Cialis is not intended to females. There have not been official clinical trials with Cialis involving women. Nobody knows for sure what will happen if a woman takes tadalafil.
5) Can I have two 10 mg pills of Cialis instead of one 20 mg tab? Is it the same?
Yes, you can. The difference between them is dosage of active ingredient. The only limitation is time period. Don’t take Cialis more than once in 24 hours.
6) Can Cialis 20 mg be used daily?
Cialis with the content of tadalafil 20 mg is intended for symptomatic treatment of ED and should be taken when needed only before sexual intercourse. It should not be taken every day. For daily use in order to achieve a cumulative effect, opt for 5 mg Cialis.
7) Does Cialis help to maintain erection after ejaculation?
Cialis doesn’t cause permanent erection, but improves the natural process. Normally, after ejaculation erection is ceased. However, Cialis helps to recover faster, so it reduces the time required for getting ready for the next intercourse.
8) Should I feel something special after taking Cialis? How will I know that it started to work?
Cialis doesn’t cause immediate erection or something of this kind. It starts working approximately in 15-30 minutes after taking. It means that you’ll be able to reach and maintain erection if you get sexually aroused. But sexual stimulation is a compulsory condition in this case.
9) Will Cialis help me if I haven’t been living sexual life for some years because of erection problems?
Cialis is effective regardless of cause of ED and level of sexual activity but may be you will have to take it more than once before you get the desired effect. Discuss a dosage with your doctor.